Getting your book written can be easy and fun with the Tell-A-Book Manuscript Magic coaching program.
You tell us your information; we write your manuscript for you. Of course, everything is confidential.
Your manuscript can then be easily converted into a print book, audio book, and e-book format like Kindle or Nook.
You can use those words to blog or even develop seminars or on-line courses.
Once your manuscript is complete, your coach can guide you in finding the right publisher for your book or provide direction to self-publish.
- Enroll in Publishing Prep School Book Coaching program (pdf).
- You and your book coach map out your book and your audience.
- You schedule call-in times (30 – 45 minute sessions); your coach asks clarifying questions as appropriate.
- The call is recorded via conference call and then transcribed.
- Your material is edited and sent back to you for review.
- Chapter by chapter, your manuscript falls into place using our proven Build-A-Book process.
Before you know it, you have a complete manuscript in your hands! Congratulations! (By the way, once you declare yourself an author, any expenses can be tax-deductible. You and your coach can talk about the business side of your book as well.) So, what’s holding you back?
See if Tell-A-Book Manuscript Magic is right for you.
Schedule your free 15-minute consultation now:
CLICK TO SCHEDULER***
If you have a completed manuscript, and would like to know if it’s any good or if it could be published, CLICK here to find out more about our Manuscript Review Service.